Monica 'Everything To Me' Video Premiere!

After a bit of waiting and not getting a proper release date, the new Monica video for her single 'Everything To Me' has been uploaded online. It is on her VEVO, however, a lot of people could not access it, so I decided to wait a little longer till someone uploaded it. I got more than I bargained for as I came across the original rough cut of the video aswell. Check out the original rough cut first:

'Original Rough Cut'

It is really good, but the storyline does not flow that good. I must say that Monica looks absolutely amazing. Now here is the official video:

'Official Video'

The official video is much better and the storyline flows much better. I really like the video and can't believe how amazing Monica looks in it.

Leave your views in the comments below!
Get paid To Promote at any Location
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...